Pioneer & Sustainability AgriLearning
Welcome to a new way of Learning!
Here at the AgriLearning Center, we focus on sustainability and have developed these principles to help guide our mission:
- Have faith in something greater than yourself
- Historic knowledge appreciation and skill acquisition
- Sustainable and Regenerative Farming Practices
- Responsibility and respect for wildlife habitat and nature conservancy
- Humane and respectful animal husbandry
- Alternative and renewable energy exploration through off-grid and no-grid projects and experiences
- Bio-diversity and ecological awareness through green and lower carbon strategies
- Wellness and Self-Healing Awareness/Holistic thinking
- Homesteading and Independent Living/DIY philosophy
- Value veterans and seniors through volunteer and work opportunities
- Importance of youth outreach and mentoring
- Disaster & Emergency Preparedness
What is the AgriLearning Center?
The AgriLearning Center is a place to gain knowledge, experience and a better understanding of a wide array of topics, to better oneself and improve the world around us.
Veteran's, Seniors and Youth Outreach Programs
Everything We’ve Got Planned
We offer a wide array of hands-on and immersive learning opportunities for all ages. From Primitive Survival to Alternative Energy, The Pioneer and Sustainability AgriLearning Center has a course for you. Courses are offered year round and are typically 4 hours in length. If a course is full, contact us and we may arrange for another course offering.
Pioneer Ways - Sustainable & Regenerative Ag
Youth Series Workshops - DIY - Health/Wellness
Alternative Energy - Culture & Cuisine
Disaster Preparedness - Primitive Survival
On - Farm Market
Wednesdays 4-6 pm
Our farm stand will be open from 4-6 every Wednesday April through October. Come see us for the best and freshest meat, eggs, produce, melons and berries. Grown naturally without chemicals!
On-Site Learning Venues
- AgriLearning Center w/hands-on workshops
- Knowledge and Skills Library
- Gardens w/ Hightunnel
- Livestock Area & Pastures
- Nature Trails & Prairie Restoration
- Reforestation and Wildlife Enhancement Project
- Outdoor Classroom
- Primitive Shelter (Summer 2024)
- Indigenous Cultures Area (Summer 2024)
- Pioneer Village (Summer 2024/25)
- Veterans Meetups
- Seniors Visits and Workshops
- Youth classes